This is a seperate and more serious issue regarding PayPal and ALL third
party card services - It was announced this week and reported over the wire
services today that Mastercard is about to make a final decision on whether
to discontinue allowing ANY third party processors to process payments of
Mastercards!

The reason given is their claimed serious concern for reducing fraudulent
activity.  Visa and Amex have both stated they will continue to support
such services.

So if Mastercard shuts the door on PayPal and the like, how many site
visitors would be left unable to purchase from your customers?