> Are there any resources out there for Wireless development
> (with or without ColdFusion). I've already looked at wapforum.org.
>
> The CF Wireless list at Bromby bounces back to me saying
> that the list no longer exists. My primary interest is in
> on-line resources, although if you want to redirect me to
> a book or two, I won't be picky.
>
> I have the wrox beginner's book to WML, which is great
> although a bit out of date.

I don't think things have changed that much since the book came out, have
they? I mean, WML is pretty simple and well-defined, and I don't think that
the specifications have changed much.

The WAP/WML book I've found most useful is "Programming Applications with
the Wireless Application Protocol", by Steve Mann, from Wiley:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471327549/qid=1020023638/sr=1-11/ref
=sr_1_11/104-1952683-0538300

As for Dylan's list, I think it's still up, but it's very low traffic. You
might checkout http://developer.openwave.com/. WML is so ugly, though; if
you can avoid working with it, good for you. It's a niche solution, and I
think it'll quickly be overtaken by better alternatives.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444