>       That's quite a difference.  Is there a performance aadvantage to
> using CFFUNCTION as opposed to the CF5 style function?  If so, are you

I have no idea. To be honest, I'm going to use what "feels" right, and I
encourage others to do the same. The only time you MUST use the tag
format is:

a) CFC Methods
b) If you want to use tags in cfscript, although, you should see
cflib.org's new CFMLLIb

> planning to have CF5 and CFMX versions of the same functions
> at cflib.org?

Not unless I have a case where I can dramatically cut down on the # of
lines. Speaking of cflib - there _are_ a bunch of MX UDFs up there right
now.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus