>>| -----Original Message-----
>>| From: Vernon Viehe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>| Note the phrase "Not a final product."

I understand it's not a Final, but I wanted to make sure somebody out
there was aware, and I didn't trust the wish request form on MM's site
.. Wanted to make sure somebody here saw it.

We also have no clue WHAT phase this product is in, or when it'll be
done, but if you are going to release a toy to play with, be prepared
for some us kids to bang it into walls to see if we can break it.

I still love it. :)

Erika