From: Simon Halcrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Windows NT error number 232 occurred

Hi Joe.

We get this all the time - we even get it on CF 4.5.

If you type:

net helpmsg 232

from a command prompt (on NT), it tells you the error means:

"The pipe is being closed."

I assume this means that the thread(s) that exist have had nothing to do for
a while and are now terminating...they'll close the pipe/socket before the
go - and this is the result.

If anybody else has any other reason or ideas, I'd be happy to hear them??

Si.