We use an in-house system we built for the issue tracking, task assignment.
The nice thing is that our customers have access to this system as well, and
can post bugs, changes, or desired elements to it, and track the progress of
the issue.

We have discussed the possibility of re-doing this as a web service (we
gotta start playing with web services someplace), or our time tracking
system (which will eventually support some integration with the issue
tracking system - I think).

Haven't seen Source Action, but if it's an issue tracking system, then yes,
I think there is a market for it.  But using an ASP would offload a bunch of
issues for you.  You'd get automatic updates, no software/hardware to manage
on your end, and no time eaten up by your IS staff to keep this system
running (after all, it's in the ASPs best interest to keep it running).

I think though this would be a situation where each company needs to make
their own assessment whether in house, or through an ASP would be best for
them.

Contact me off list if you want more information on our issue tracking
system.  We do have guest/demo access to it available.

Shawn Grover