OK, OK, I'll bet that would get a different group's attention faster, but the fact
remains, you could win a free, brand new iMac from Macromedia!!! (Even if you're not a
Mac user, I'm sure you can figure out how to work having a brand new free iMac to your
advantage!)

We have a new tips library, and to kick it off and stock it up with all those jewels
of info you all have tucked away in your heads, we're having a promotion to get you to
come up off the info! =)

Each eligible* tip you submit will get you a entry into the contest, up to 25
entries/tips per person.

Full details are at:
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/tips_library/contest.html

I almost hate to tell you, but we've only got about 100 or so eligible tips when last
I checked, so the odds are pretty good, especially if you max out your 25!

While you're getting your tips/entries on, check out the tips already in there at:
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/tipsubmission/main.cfm

Vernon Viehe
Community Manager
Macromedia, Inc.

*An entry will be considered eligible if it contains unique, useful information about
using Macromedia products and/or technologies that Macromedia products work with.