I guess I could have explained that better. CF_EMBEDFORMFIELDS will write
all existing form variables to hidden fields.  You need to write something
to submit the form.  It uses form.fieldnames, and evaluate() to generate the
new form.  Again if you need any more help with this just let me know.

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)
Application Development
www.schoollink.net