Hello all,

I am having trouble with the cfreport tag.  I'm trying to connect to an
oracle db, and I have created a dsn using the crystal reports oracle 8
driver, which is verified as working in the cf administrator.

this is what the CF5 docs say:

<cfreport report = '/reports/monthlysales.rpt'>
     {Departments.Department} = 'International'
</cfreport>

and then on the same page but different they say:

<cfreport report = "report_path"
  orderBy = "result_order"
  username = "username"
  password = "password"
  formula = "formula">

</cfreport>

when i try this:
<cfreport report="dailytimesheets.rpt" username="cf"
password="fusion"></cfreport>
it can't find the report, even though the cfm and the rpt files are in the
same directory.

when i do this:
<cfreport report="D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\kenbeard\dailytimesheets.rpt"
username="cf" password="fusion"></cfreport>
I get the error:
Error occurred while processing CFREPORT

An unexpected error occurred while using the Crystal Engine.

Error number 692 ocurred (Error in File
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\kenbeard\dailytimesheets.rpt: Invalid export DLL or
export format.).

My thinking is that the cfdocs are just plain wrong and my syntax is right..
but I must be missing something.

All help is appreciated.

Ken Beard