> <cfset formattedProduct = rereplacenocase(this, "(e-terra)([[:alnum:]]*)",

Thanks for your help, this is exactly what I was looking for! I modified
ray's UDF (from cflib.org) and didn't even have to bother making changes to
the other pages on the site.

Afterwards I went back to the REReplaceNoCase documentation in Forta's
Language Reference and suddenly all those squiggly symbols representing
words and ideas made sense.

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's Energy Management and Markets Business