From: Donnie Bachan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 3:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF vs. PHP email handling

Actually in both version 4.5 and 5 (I am not sure if you could do it in
earlier versions or in CFMX) you can invoke CF from the command line by
calling the CFML.exe engine......

I don't quite understand what you mean by CF not letting you CFMAIL from
within a query...can you please elaborate?

Best Regards,

Donnie Bachan
Phone: (718) 217-2883
ICQ#: 28006783
"Nitendo Vinces - By Striving You Shall Conquer"
computer.