This is true.

I have to look at the possibility that it would
include the original in the body of the message.

Then parse it out.

Randy Adkins
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/21/02 12:41 PM >>>
> What I am attempting is to parse the OLD stuff
> out and just GRAB the new message in which they
> are conveying.

Doesn't that depend entirely on how they reply to your message?  The
original message may or may not be included in their reply.  Or maybe I
still don't understand what you're describing.

  -- Owen