Hello all,

I have a forecast email that comes out a couple of times a day. I need to
extract the numbers and discussion from it and post the information into a
database. I am using CFPOP to get the email from the server, I need to know
how do get just the information I want from it. So in the following
example, I need to pull out the 50, 0.064, 39, 0.050 and the Discussion
paragraph and stick each one into an access database. I know how to do the
database part, I just need to know how I extract out the parts from the
message I need. Regular expressions?

----- MAIL FROM CFPOP -------------
Yesterday's regional maximum AQI (ppm): 44 (0.056) - Good
Today's forecasted regional maximum AQI (ppm): 50 (0.064) - Good
Tomorrow's forecasted regional maximum AQI (ppm): 39 (0.050) - Good
Weak surface high pressure over the region has resulted in light easterly
winds today. Despite mostly clear skies and warm surface temperatures, the
temperature inversion is weak, so ozone levels will be Good. Tomorrow, an
upper-level trough of low pressure will move through the region, which will
enhance vertical mixing, resulting in mostly cloudy skies and scattered
rain showers. These conditions will keep ozone levels Good.