From: Charles Nahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 4:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Reading only part of a really big text file...

If I have a 270 MB log file, can I use CF to split it up into say ten 27 MB
files or some such thing?  Or maybe into like 100,000 lines per file or some
such thing.

I'm currently finding it impossible to view the contents of this file due to
the size.  Purchased a file splitting utility, but it was unable to do the
task.  Have not been able to load the file in Notepad or Word.

I'm hoping there might be a CF way around this.

Thanks,
Charles Nahm
Sonic Networks Inc.