Thanks, but gee doesn't but I guess that defeats the purpose?  Works ok as
long as you want the person to respond- but it needs to logout of the
applicaton if the user has walked away from their computer....

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Lofback [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ot-Logout alert message

Alright, this is my LAST correction...this is getting ridiculous, but it IS
Friday...

With JavaScript this is tricky, but you could use something like this:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
if (confirm('You have been inactibe for x minutes.  Logout?')) {
        // logout code here
}else {
        // continue code here, if any
}
</SCRIPT>

This only gives them "OK" or "Cancel" as options.  I don't think you can
prompt and set your own button labels.  Also, since the message box is
modal, I don't think the browser can load a new page until the prompt is
answered so you couldn't automatically clear the prompt and send them to a
logout page if they didn't respond.

Chris Lofback
Sr. Web Developer

TRX Integration