From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 1:44 PM
Subject: [style] usernames

> Lets say I have an application where people will sign in to get access to
some resources. The signin uses a standard username/password. What do you feel
is best for a username? Many sites use the persons email address while others
allow them to just write in some text. The only disadvantage of the later
method is that you have to make sure two different people do not have the same
username.

(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
(www.houseoffusion.com)