There's a drawback with CFFLUSH tho.  You can't wrap any custom tags
around it and ... the footer of the page will not show up until the whole
page has been flushed.

For example:
<CF_MySHELL>
--Flash tag here
</CF_MyShell>

This won't work at all.  It won't work with any <cfoutput>flush
tag</cfoutput> either.  So, to me... CFFLUSH is practically useless unless
it's on it's own blank page and ... the organization that I work for,
that's not good enough, they want client branding to be on every page,
etc.

Ray Camden has a tutorial on the macromedia site:
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/handlers/index.cfm?id=21216&method=full

~Todd