Yeah, out in the real world being all-browser compatible is a must and
that doesn't fly. :(  Not to mention that the content that was 'flushed'
is now in a minature IFRAME window.

Have you worked with CFFLUSH?  It's a cool feature, but ... it doesn't
really work like people thinks it does.  There's no way to query up a
result set (complete with progress bars) and have the next page display
that result set.  That would be useful.

~Todd