Thanks for the advice.. I checked CFCOMET but I cannot still find an
answer to the biggest problem - the number of files that will be generated.

I can dynamically populate every single PDF through FDF - no problem.
However, with 7,000 or so records it becomes impossible to manually loop
over every single record, display the PDF and have the user PRINT it. I
need a way to automate the PDF generation *AND* the printing.

Any ideas? Anybody?

Thanks,

Dimo