OK, from experience;

Remember that the "directory" of the file has to be as the FTP client
sees it

Now, come put "/folder/file", others use "drive:/folder/file" and other
still use "/drive:/folder/file" - you have to get the right one of the
server

Connect to it via a FTP client and see how it sees the directory and
then try that... We had to change ours depending on the server it was
talking to (our code tried all examples)

HTH

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer