> testing. That's the problem with a lot of these "which is
> faster" tricks -
> they promise marginal performance gains, but people tend to
> focus on them
> all out of proportion to their importance in building a scalable,
> high-performance application. I'd wager in a minute that, if
> you can save
> five percent of the time that one of your SQL queries takes,
> it'll likely
> make more difference than this would make over your lifetime as a CF
> programmer.

Can I get an Amen please? I've been saying this for a while now - and
try to bring it up again whenever someone says to not use cfparam or to
use compare instead of x is y or whatever...

Folks, _please_ remember what Dave has said here!

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus