From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 12:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX and .NET on the same computer?

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll be installing on Win2K Pro, but will
likely see similar problems.  Maybe .Net needs to be installed first? or
Last? I've seen the order apps are installed affect performance
before..... we'll see.  But to be on the safe side, I'll be Ghosting my
installation to another hard drive before I do this...

Shawn Grover