Hello List,
Hopefully this is not too off topic or not allowed. I was wondering if
there were any coldfusion / access programmers around the Central New
Jersey area that are available for some quick but critical freelance work.

The ONLY reason I am posting to this list is yesterday after a severe
crash - and no backups on one of my drives, my company now has to
scramble to start rebuilding some graphic files, some director projects,
a few flash projects and some coldfusion projects. So I am a bit desperate.

Please only email me off list so we don't bog down the list. The
coldfusion I need assistance with needs to be worked on this weekend.
Thanks.
jason miller
etcetera inc
732.864.9788 : voice