Of using a property as a cfc? That's easy enough - imagine this in your
constructor...

        <cfset this.soul = createObject("component","soul")>

When you create this CFC, it will have a property call soul which is a
component named soul. If soul had a method, die, you could then do:

<cfset x = createObject("component","human")>
<cfset x.soul.die()>

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus