From: Eric Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: copying files

is there a reason you need to use cffile vs maybe a batch file?

Eric

From: "LANCASTER, STEVEN M. (JSC-OL) (BAR)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: copying files
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:44:12 -0500

I need to use CFFILE to go through a directory (and Sub directories) and
copy all the files in the dir and subs and copy them to another location. My
problem is I need to get the file names and copy the files for the dir and
sub.. An help would be appreciated. If more info is needed let me know..

Steven Lancaster
Barrios Technology
NASA/JSC
281-244-2444 (voice)