> using cfmx and this query
>
> <cfquery name="GetDbaseData" datasource="Reports">
>       sp_SpaceUsed Reports
> </cfquery>
>
> to get the database usage stats for the reports database,
> returns nothing.  is there somethin in cfmx that inhibits
> system stored procedures from running correctly?  when i try
> to get any of the results, nothing shows up?  same query
> ran in query analyzer, gives me exactly what i am looking for.

I don't think that you can call stored procedures with CFQUERY and have
those procedures return recordsets in CF MX. That functionality relied on
specific ODBC client functionality in previous versions of CF, I think. You
should be able to call it with CFSTOREDPROC. This is kind of a bummer,
though, because you can't cache recordsets retrieved via CFSTOREDPROC using
the CACHEDWITHIN/CACHEDAFTER stuff.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496