I have embarkeed on finding some stuff on Flash Remoting and CFMX - some
resources definately need to be done. THis would be great if O'Reilly
is..

If you do a search on
DataProviderClass() on MACR"s site - you will come up with a few flash
remoting tutorials - one in particular seems to lay down a good base - I
just read it this a.m.       It is was by Kevin Towes as mentioned
below...
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/articles/remoting.html
<http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/articles/remoting.html>

I would be interested in anyone forwarding any information about this -
I had posted on an advanced Flash list with only 1 response.
hope the link is helpful.
jay miller

Mike Chambers wrote:

a little birdy has told me that O'Reilly is working on a Flash Remoting
book that, among other things, will cover working with CFMX.

not eta though.

mike chambers