Hi all,
I have been away from the CF world for about a year and a half, but have a
project which is bringing me back into full CF mode and I have to recommend
an IDE.

I have a question about what is going on with IDEs. I know that after
Macromedia took over Allaire that there were something like 11 development
environments, so it goes without saying that some must go.

Is Dreamweaver MX the new tool of choice. Are JRun and CF Studio dead? What
about all of the great things in Studio. Are they in Dreamweaver MX? Will DW
have JSP tag hints (or whatever you call the little popups that complete
functions, etc)?

Any input appreciated.

James