Hi all,

Over the past several weeks whenever something is mentioned about avoiding
the clicking sound on a page reload using javascript or chat rooms or
something similar, I've mentioned the "messenger" feature of my content
management system and offered the source for people to use as a reference.
I've received so many requests for the source both here and on usenet that
I've decided to create a stand-alone chat application using ColdFusion ( 4.5
- 6.0 ) and Flash MX, which can be seen at

http://www.turnkey.to/talkontap

Thank you,

Isaac Dealey

new epoch