> I did 1st coupla times (am behind a firewall tho) .. but on 3rd page
> refresh i entered the chat :)
>
> Any doc's on it or anything?

Hi Steve,

Version 1 is really light, so all the documentation is in the talkontap.cfm
file. This is intended to prevent the instructions getting lost. :) Maybe I
should make them accessible on the example site also. In the example this
module is being called as a custom tag. Similarly to fusebox apps it can
also be called as a base template. Just as an FYI, it's not a fusebox app --
I wanted to keep the amount of code to a minimum largely for performance
reasons. (Of course, it should be easy to integrate into existing fusebox
apps, although I avoided using the fuseaction variable name.) There are only
4 ColdFusion modules and of course the Flash movie involved in it. All
interaction with the chat interface is routed through talkontap.cfm so you
can either place this file and the corresponding talkontap folder in the
directory where you plan to use the chat, or you can place them in the
custom tags directory as long as the talkontap.swf file is accessible via a
url (which you can then pass to talkontap.cfm as an attribute, form or url
variable).

Oh! I forgot to mention on the MM devex and cfxtras that it requires use of
the <cfcontent> tag, which may mean it's not useable with certain hosting
providers...

Thanks,

Isaac Dealey
www.turnkey.to