My version of this tool has auto-generation of SQL and procedures as well. I have not
ironed out the bugs yet but there will be alot more of this to come.

That tool is pretty cool.

from: Steve Drucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:57:48 -0400

You might want to try this out...

http://www.cfugorama.com/cfugorama/codelibrary/sqltool.cfm

(it's got better support for running and testing stored procs)

We'll be releasing a new version in a couple days that is CFMX and MS-access
compatible as well.

Regards,
Steve Drucker
CEO