From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 2:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Storing Queries in Application Scope

Wow  I've been thinking about something.

Since MM took over Allaire we haven't had /any/ SP's for Coldfusion.
Either that says the products are perfect or they don't give a damn lol.
I mean I know they have all those hotfixes when we bitch enough to get
them to allocate their more limiting resources since layoffs.

:) Its a pain installing all the hotfixes one by one, it might be easier
for them to release a SP but I'm sure MM is just trying to recoup the
massive jack they've spend to make the MX line. Oh well one day they'll
get back to the Allaire roots of their product. Lol One time Ben
actually got me a call from Amy Lewis who was a VP and on the board of
allaire. That's freaking how great they were about trying to do the
right thing with their customers. Though I find it very hard to think
I'm gonna get a call from anyone higher then Lower Management from that
company. Of course I still keep buying their products so I can hope my
money helps them get some better CS eventually. lol maybe let a few of
the old Team Allaire guys on TMM. Oh well a programmer can dream.

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645