        From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Tue 7/16/2002 6:35 PM
        To: CF-Talk
        Subject: OT: Very small volume web sales

        What's a good approach for online sales for sites that do _very_ little in
        sales volume?  I've got a couple of clients interested in a simple shopping
        cart to sell a few products, but the monthly costs of a merchant cc
        processing account makes the usual approach too expensive.  Use PayPal?  A
        Yahoo store?  Something else?

        Jim