Jim,

As you noted, and another commented, they are hosted by Interland.
Another poster made a negative comment.  I certainly have posted my fair
share of those on the CF forums.

In addition to the good experience of painlessly collecting a pretty
decent amount of money thru them,  I have had a couple of bad
experiences over the last 9 months or so:

1. Their anti-fraud protection is very strict.  I had a $300 payment
from a client rejected summarily because the order was placed by a
different person than the cardholder, it was a high-dollar item and came
from a foreign country (Australia ain't exactly Indonesia, but...).
This can be avoided by watching the receipts coming in and, if you know
the buyer, sending their fraud dept. an email you know it's a legitimate
order.

2. Right now their recurring billing feature, which I rely on for my
small biz hosting customers, just started double-billing one of my
clients. Its been 24 hrs and so far no response, which is extremely
annoying as today they billed the client again!

Like I said, best of a bad lot.  In all fairness I use them for things
like recurring billing and some bigger-ticket stuff that's a bit outside
the norm.  If you just want to tie in a store (their cart tie-in
supposedly emulates Authorize.net, although I haven't tried it) they
seem to be pretty good.

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com