The way to share session information across disparate application
servers is not to use any of the application servers' built-in session
management. Roll your own! One popular method is to use something like
WDDX to serialize session information and then store it in a central
store of some kind like a database or file system. Then any application
server can read the WDDX and deserialize the session back into memory.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/