Thanks guys,

We mainly use it for business rules that our clients request so that we
totally seperate the logic of what they want and the core. But when it
comes time to building each environment i.e Production, Test, Train it
because a real pain as you have to manually change each extended
location.

We thought of the following.
1. Build a .NET application which does a major find and replace for
each environement
2. remove the extends functionality for business rules and come up with
something different

Thanks again guys!