Because we are changing contents of files for each environment i.e.
Production, Train, Test. Therefore we need to loop over it each time.

I have found other thing which I find odd. In our development
environment when I use cfexecute it seems to be trying to execute it
from the following path.
C:\JRun4\bin>xcopy c:\2_3 c:\2_4 /e /i /y>

When in my code I tell it to run from the cmd...what the?