Hi Scott,

We had the same issue here just about a week ago. We found that
ColdFusion has issues with sessions, cookies, and pretty much anything
related. Two things. Check how you are doing Cookies, and check your
session managment, i.e. your timeout of your cflogin(if you are using
it) isn't causing you issues. I know that ColdFusion also seems to have
issues with sharing the same cfid and cftoken across the browsers. Its
almost like it gets confused or corupted.

We are in the process right now of converting our Application.cfm to
Application.cfc to hopefully counter-act this issue. Although that said
you can't help what users do. Just make sure you aren't passing your
CFID and CFTOKEN via the URL.

Hope that helps a little.

Jeremy