Hi Gareth,

You'll have to explain to me what you are meaning.

When you say ODBC, I understand this to mean:
"A database that shows up in control panel > Admin Tools > Data Sources
(ODBC)"

Looking at the example DB's in CFAdmin, they are "Microsoft Access with
Unicode"
There are 2 options of "Microsoft Access" and "Microsoft Access with
Unicode" and also a "ODBC Socket" data source type.

The access type drivers don't show in the ODBC data bases on the DB
server, so I guessed that meant they are not using ODBC.

That is just me observing what the settings and with out actually
*knowing* they are not ODBC tho...

Some one out there will put me straight if I'm wrong! :-)