On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 12:00:33PM +1000, Dale Fraser wrote:

> Here's an idea.
>
> Don't support safari.
>
> Catering to such a small minority is a waste of time. Get the mac users to
> use a different browser.
>
> Regards
> Dale Fraser

Do remember that your site's statistics may reflect its current
behaviour instead of your potential audience.  On the other hand, if the
Safari support is really only to satisfy the quirks of manager X who
happens to be a fanatic, maybe the client should know what that support
is costing them.  Might change their minds on how important it is.

For javascript issues, I *prefer* to test my code on as many platforms
as possible, if only to help identify areas that are not as robust as
they could be.

IEmac is another issue entirely...

</$0.02>

-T