Hi Ryan

Just read your job ad and have some *friendly* advice, if you want more applications I'd strongly think over the following in the ad

"Senior"
Someone might be brilliant but not consider them self experienced enough to be senior

"minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in professional new media agencies."
Might be people with 4 to 5 who are keen and consider them self senior but have zero experience in "new media agencies"

"
graduated from university with a degree in a Computing Science discipline"

If Hal helms applies will you knock him back? Hal is a Carpenter by trade (before that a mason). best dev I've ever worked with has a marketing degree

kind of reminds me of a conversation on IRC a few months back, 1 guy who we'll call Bill goes (and I'll quote close to word for word)
Bill: "hopefully I'll get a job pretty easily as I have a masters"
Sean Corfield (buts in): "you have a masters?"
Bill: "yeah, computer science"
Sean Corfield: "so your a master of what? what experience do you have?, what have you created that makes you a master?, you have a piece of paper, the best developer I ever employed was a 16 year old kid who never completed high school, he now works as a top games developer"

"
- Team leader of up to 4 other web developers "
Maybe one of the 4 other devs with a little investment could step up to the plate? and you could look at someone to take there position

A part from that job ad looks fine to me and I wish you best of luck, could maybe ramble on with some crud about how your the best place on earth to work cos everyone working there are c00l d00d's or something like that, but when you ask during a skills shortage for a senior with specific experience and don't get to many responses ya can't question the language.

Once again, best of luck :)

M@
Who wishes he left school at 16, became a mason then completed trade in carpentry then got a marketing degree before taking up programming.