The reason most people don’t use cfscript is because it’s incomplete.

If it supported everything, especially in cfc’s I think most developers would code all cfcs in cfscript where ideally there should be no HTML if your separating your view and model.

Regards
Dale Fraser

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of M@ Bourke
Sent: Tuesday, 9 May 2006 10:24 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Where have all the CF developers gone?

The last time there was the whole cfscript debate we found the majority more often used the tags then scripting corfields breeze thingo had a poll that showed this.
hence the M in the CFM
Some people want CFM to be so much like other languages that they could simply use those other languages,
Personally I mainly use cfscript for constructors and the odd var setting here and there.
Although there is times I use it for more then that but the above takes up about 80% of my cfscript usage

M@