I had a brief dab/look over the sample apps
still am yet to run accross a flash app that I think is better then an html app to be honest.
back in 2001 I thought flash was gunna be the be all and end all of everything but from my perspectice (someone who doesn't follow flash) it hasn't done anything in the last 5 years except for flash video of which I actually love.
Now I'm sure it has done heaps... But.. there is nothing that has caught my eye and made me think "w0w now its finally the must use"
although I'm sure there would be a lot of really good intranet apps out there done in flex.

M@