I don't mind using tags for tags, i.e., custom tags that are mostly
display elements.

For anything that contains logic, I prefer to use cfscript. I find it
easier to read/write than tag soup.

Oh, and with the hot deployment available now on most java servers,
refreshing stuff is only an ant task away.

--
Haikal Saadh, Applications Programmer
Teaching and Learning Support Services