I have a flash movie - a short product video - that works fine on my dev machine.  Click the button and the movie opens and plays instantly.   (i dont thnk the cause is the patent thing because at the moment I'm only trying to make it work with Firefox -  making it work with IE will come next).

But when i deploy it to the production site, the button opens a window, and then nothing.   It's like I have missed uploading a file.    I've uploaded the following elements of this movie, which I thought ought to do it but apprentely not:

Predator2.html - the page carrying the flash movie that pops up when you click the button
Predator2.swf  - the flash movie
Predator.flv   - the video content.

The only other file that might be required is the predator2.fla  but you dont have to deploy that to the production site with videos do you?

Can anyone see what i've missed?

The URL for the page involved is http://redbackgroup.com.au/products/ThePredator.cfm   there's a button under the picture of the grinder-upper machine.

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month