To that point actually Darren,

If you ever want me to do a presentation on Transfer, just let me know
where and when.

I'll probably have to get you to setup a Breeze type broadcast up to
you guys, as I'm in Melbourne, and I don't tend to fly around too much
;o)

Ditto goes for Sydney, and any other CFUG in Australia I'm not aware of.
(or anywhere else for that matter)

Regards,

Mark

--