> I'm assuming CGI isn't read only.

yep, Blair, that's what I'm trying to find out now

it *is* actually (read-only) but I'm hoping that that setting the
appropriate CFHEADER vars somewhere will help.

it just really sh!+s me that this has come up at all. Unless I can
find out further why, it really looks like CF7 dropped the ball on
this one.

is it beer'o'clock yet? I've got some crying into it to do...