From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Barry Beattie
Sent: Monday, 24 July 2006 09:55 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: SOT: CF Intranet System

using Farcry CMS.

It's more than a CMS tho, but as far as content going up, approving
it's kosher and having secured sections, it'll do it all.

got MSWord forms? add a section for proforma for ppl to download, fill
out and have languishing in various in-trays. alternatively, expand it
with online registration. (think of FarCry as an application framework
that at it's basic is a CMS)