You can try ShadoCMS
Is a commercial product but we do have an OEM agreement for CF and Flex
with Adobe so can do some very good pricing as a bundle.

We now also have a very powerful Flex presentation layer on top of
Shado which means you can be up and running with Flex applications out
of the box with very little upskilling.

On top of that we have modules such as word import engine, form
builders, event calendars and the like. Not to mention a fully
extendable object orientated framework underpinning it all.

Disclaimer: I make my living out of selling it ;-) , but there is a
downloadable trial which costs nothing and takes about 10 minutes to
setup and deploy a site.