I wasn't trying to suggest that people on this list only know cfml! I've done
my fair share of development in all sorts of weird and wonderful languages,
including many years as a COBOL porgrammer... In the end I think the last three
words of your reply sum up the attitude of many of the people here - "I prefer
cfml". It isn't that people here don't know ASP, they just prefer cfml when
they can get it - which hopefully at the moment is every available hour...

Cheers,

Brett
B)